Look what I found! Over at HOP they are having a National Scrapbooking Month celebration. We are having challenges every day. The challenge yesterday was to make a layout about toys. I can be about any kind of toy. My friend Dawn was talking all about her Crissy doll. I remembered that Kathy had a Crissy doll, BUT I had a Velvet doll. I remembered where I had them stored in the back closet and had Daniel pop a quick photo of me with Velvet AND a Dawn doll. Velvet is not in that great of shape. She has some greenish/blue on her face that I cannot get off. Not sure what it is, but I might do a little research to see if it can be removed.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Look What I Found!
Look what I found! Over at HOP they are having a National Scrapbooking Month celebration. We are having challenges every day. The challenge yesterday was to make a layout about toys. I can be about any kind of toy. My friend Dawn was talking all about her Crissy doll. I remembered that Kathy had a Crissy doll, BUT I had a Velvet doll. I remembered where I had them stored in the back closet and had Daniel pop a quick photo of me with Velvet AND a Dawn doll. Velvet is not in that great of shape. She has some greenish/blue on her face that I cannot get off. Not sure what it is, but I might do a little research to see if it can be removed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Call a doll hospital! They will know how to help! :) What a thrilling find!!
Wow those are fun finds! :)
Hannah was just given a doll that is from the 50's but I have no idea to see what doll she may have. I will have to look into it. :)
Karen, I am so jealous!! I had so much fun with my Crissy doll. I so wish I still had her. Enjoy!
Post a Comment