I feel sorry for my family and friends that live up north. Florida is wonderful at this time of year. No snow, not too cold. Here are photos I just took. This is 5 p.m. on Wed., Jan. 28. Notice no snow, notice the temperature on my lanai and notice my goofy dog that will only drink water out of the pool.
Thanks for a peek at some sunshine and temps over the 20 degree mark. It has warmed up to about 30, hence all of the snow. Another 6" today, and then 3 " of slush.
5 comments:
Thanks for a peek at some sunshine and temps over the 20 degree mark. It has warmed up to about 30, hence all of the snow. Another 6" today, and then 3 " of slush.
I just so freakin' jealous!!
love you karen!!!
love your FL photos! speaking of Chelsea...your dog ended up on my blog! (go check it out! she's famous! haha) :)
Love the Fl photos, I need to do some while it's still cold here as well. By the way.. Tag your it - check my blog!
Post a Comment