Sarah decided to do a very hard thing this year for Lent. She has given up Oreos! She even put this little note on the cookie jar to remind herself. My prayer for Lent is this: Dear God! Help Sarah to find strength to give up something so dear to her. Also, please help the rest of our family to find the strength to LIVE with Sarah while she sacrifices for these 40 days. Amen!
4 comments:
good for sara!!!! I love her little note. I have given up my favorite....... ice cream. Because, believe it or not, despite living where it is freezing cold we eat ice cream all year long..... and lots of it. So until Easter, I have said good bye to my friends Ben and Jerry
Good for Sarah. I will be praying for you all.
Good luck Sarah, you can do it. I too, will keep you in our prayers.
you can just send those right up to me. i will eat them for her. i hope you put them away. out of sight out of mind.
GOOD LUCK SARA! You are a stronger woman than i am, if you do that! :) i am not addicted to oreos, but chocolate of some kind, i need. :)
GOOD LUCK!
Post a Comment