

So Daniel thought it would look cool to put this stretchy ball thingy on his head. I can't touch that thing because the sensation really creeps me out. It is sticky, stretchy, ick! Sarah decided to get her hair cut a week or so ago. She wanted layers cut into the sides like a lot of the older girls. I am not sure I like the layers in her eyes, but she is thrilled and she is actually more interested in working with her hair, so it is not such a bad thing.
2 comments:
I knew I liked Daniel before ... but now? He is just too fun & cool!
And Sarah's hair looks AWESOME!!!!
Daniel, you rock my man!! My boys are always begging to get a mohawk and even tell the barber to do it (he knows better, because he knows who pays the bill!)
Sarah, you look so beautiful and grown up. I love how the layers really soften the look of your face.
Karen, thanks for updating your blog, and tell Dad he better be prepared for the barage of young men wanting to date his daughter.
Post a Comment