Okay, this is for Susanne. I just haven't had the time or energy to continue with my blog. Maybe this will be the kick in the pants that I need.Here is a photo of the kids waiting for Wicked to start. We were all so excited to see it since we had been introduced to the music from the play starting last summer. Bill purchased the tickets for this play as a Christmas present for us and we had to wait almost 3 months to get our gift. What a gift it was! We had so much fun. Sarah bought a t-shirt and thanks to Susanne, we now have a Wicked Playbill. (silly folks at TBPAC had already changed the Playbill to 25th Annual Putanm county spelling bee)
1 comment:
YAY! Thanks for updating! :) It's almost like your life has now started picking back up again!! :D
Wicked was just amazing, wasn't it? I can't wait to see the LO!
Post a Comment