
I worked today and then came home and made these yummy treats. They are actually very easy to make. The hardest part for most people would be finding the heart shaped muffin pans. I had two of these remaining from my cake decorating days. I had gotten rid of a lot of my stuff, but this is one set that I saved. I put my regular recipe for chocolate chip cookies in the pans and then baked a bit longer than normal. This time I used store bought Wilton frosting in a spray can. Very easy. Made the house smell yummy and I have to tell you, after having one a little bit ago, they themselves, are yummy!
2 comments:
I'm still drooling over these.
Mmmm. I just bought cookie dough at the store so I can make these, in regular old muffin tins. :D
Oh, and I'd like to hear about 1994, please, in response to the question on my blog. :D
Post a Comment