Monday, February 4, 2008

Okay, okay



Okay! I have not blogged in ages. Just too much to do and my life just doesn't seem that interesting. It really is not that boring, but not that interesting.
We recently went to Disney. Had a lot of fun. The kids are so easy to travel with now, so that makes it that much more enjoyable. I took a bunch of photos and even go in some of them this time.
I will have to tell you all a funny story later about something that happened to me at Disney. Later.

4 comments:

Latharia said...

You all look like you are having so much fun! Thanks for updating your blog. I don't think your life is boring at all. :D

Lis said...

Love the pictures, and I like seeing YOU in them!

Chiara said...

I love your Disney Pictures. I miss Disney

Heather said...

great pics!