Our friends Don and Corrine got tickets to see Paul Potts and invited us to join them. I am so glad they did. This guy is amazing! He voice is beautiful. He is a funny little guy, too. The orchestra was top notch, too. Also, as guests, The Three Graces sang. They are a trio of beautiful girls that are releasing a CD tomorrow. I am still a buzz from my cultural opera night.
Oh, and dinner was super yummy, too. We went to Grillsmith and I had Lemon Feta Chicken! Yum. Bill had a wonderful steak smothered with a wine mushroom sauce.
Bill and I also decided that we need to go out like this more often.
3 comments:
Oh, that sounds like tremendous fun! Isn't the Tampa Theatre magnificent? I've only been once, when I was about 17 ... for a Doctor Who convention, no less! ... but it was simply stunning. What a fabulous evening! I hope you CAN do it again soon! :D
so glad you had a date night. Sounds like a wonderful time
wow! love the tampa theatre and so glad you enjoyed your evening!
Post a Comment