
We are going to try this again. Here is Daniel all ready for his first day of middle school. He is SO ready for this. He is SO excited. Not surprisingly, his tummy was a little upset this morning, but we didn't dwell on it and I am sure he will be just fine.

Here is Sarah on her first day of the last year of middle school. I think that is what she told me! She is excited. More excited to see her friends and catch up than the actual school part. We found her schedule on the Parent Connect site yesterday, so even though she doesn't know the order of her classes, she knows who her teachers are going to be.

Can you believe how much taller Sarah is than Daniel? I wonder how long that will last?

Here I snuck a photo of the kids walking to the bus stop! I had told them that I would refrain from embarrassing them at the bus stop with the camera. I couldn't resist this and Daniel caught me! He was trying to hide!

After the bus left from the neighborhood across the street, the kids let me pop this photo. That's because there were no other kids around yet. LOL!

I'm going to be dead for this one if they actually saw me take it! I guess they can just blame their mom for being a dork!
8 comments:
great pics!
great pictures.
Dork or not, those are great pictures! And they'll be treasured in years to come! :D And I'm betting that Daniel will catch up to Sarah's height in less than a year!
those are great pix.
i am sure they will appreciate those pix someday. just let them know, that ALL kids have parents who embarrass them!! that's life! :)
sometimes you just have to be stealth with the camera to get those pix they don't know you are taking! :)
I can not believe how tall and grown up Sara looks. It is amazing how girls grow so much quicker than the boys.
Daniel, good luck in Middle School. Alec too, will be heading over to the middle school with Chris.
Have a great year!
OMG she looks so grown up!!!!
Great pictures! You're lucky they let you take all those....
Wow - they have grown up so much!! I'm so glad that you got to take all of those awesome photos and the fact that they totally match is just icing on the cake!!
Post a Comment