
Here they are. The Rock Band! Daniel has been saving his money for a long time. He has wanted Rock Band for Wii, but he didn't quite have enough money all by himself. He talked Sarah into making a contribution to the new game, too. He went online and figured out what it cost at Sam's Club with tax. Then when Bill and I went to check on it, he didn't realize that the price was for home delivery NOT in the store price. The in store price was $20 more and they didn't have that much extra money. Daniel was so disappointed. I suggested looking on Craig's List to see if someone might be selling one. Not only did we find a couple for sale, one was only about 3 miles from us. It was $62 less than buying it in the store. The kids got it in less than an hour for less money than they had expected. The person selling it had used it once or twice so it is in perfect condition. They have been banging on drums and singing ever since!
7 comments:
What a great suggestion to give them - love it how Daniel talked his sister into participating in the purchase!
so cool, and I am glad that they took their time and were educated consumers.
Oh I am glad it all worked out! WTG!
very cool
Oh, very clever!!! :D
How fun! Good for them! I love hearing about kids really saving their money for something they want - and pooling it is even better!
looks like my cellar rock group
Post a Comment