Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Well, since I can't write a long, wonderful blog post about going to game 6 of the World Series, I guess I will continue on with life and write about Halloween.
Daniel was disappointed in the morning that we had not carved a pumpkin, so I bought him a pumpkin on Friday at Publix. Luckily, I bought one of the last 5 they had in the store. When he got home from school, he was excited when he saw the pumpkin. He quickly got to work.
Sarah was going to a party, so she needed to get dressed fairly quickly and was out the door.
Here are a couple of photos from the night.


5 comments:

Chiara said...

I love Sarah's Costume too funny.

Latharia said...

Great photos!! Love the pumpkin glop on Daniel's hand! :D

View from the Hilltop said...

i am sorry to hear about the baseball game. they should be happy to have gotten so far.

they look cute in their costumes.

we didn't carve a pumpkin this year. we were all kinda bummed, but we just didn't have the time or a big enough pumpkin.

Monica and the team said...

glad you got to carve a pumpkin! love the costumes! hope they got lots of candy!

Heather said...

cute! Love Flo! And the Hot Dog...poor Chelsea!