Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Boy Scout caving

The boys got the opportunity to go caving. I think it was a very cool opportunity, although it was a lot of physical work. I am not sure I would have been able to maneuver in small places like that and I think claustrophobia might do a number on me. Here are some photos of their adventure.

Oh! And who knew that Bill actually cooks while camping?



5 comments:

Diane said...

Boy I get claustrophobic just LOOKING at some of those pictures! That last one is a real keepsake of a great trip, though!

nfaband said...

Wow ... great pics there, that must have been fun for them. I couldn't do it though.

Oh and BTW stop by my blog, there is a little something there for you.

Dalovely Damanda said...

very cool! I bet they had fun!

jacquie said...

Wow, great pictures! That looks a little claustraphobic for me too but it sure does look fun!

Latharia said...

Great pics to remember this event! I remember my brother's Boy Scout troop going spelunking, too!