We got to go to two plays.
Avenue Q. and Shrek the Musical
During the day, while Bill was working, I walked around taking photos. We stayed in the Wall Street area. Here is where I have lost a lot of money this past year or so.

While we were there, it was St. Patrick's Day. They have a really big St. Patrick's Day parade in NYC. I couldn't fathom the thought of going to the parade. It has 200,000 participants and 2 million along the parade route. THIS is how I watched it. On tv.
I love this church. It is Trinity church. It is beautiful and also has a cool cemetery.
Love Times Square at night. Amazing, it really is the city that never sleeps.
On Wednesday afternoon, Bill had off. We decided to take the ferry over to Liberty and Ellis Islands. We ran out of time to go explore both islands and opted for the photos from the ferry of the Statue of Liberty and then got off at Ellis Island.

Ellis Island was really neat. You just had the feel of being one of the immigrants coming off of a ship in the early 1900's and what they had to go through to make it to our country.

Here is one of my artsy photos from the ferry.
The trip was pretty fun. It was pretty cold, though. It even snowed in the city the day we had to leave. I could do without the snow.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a wonderful trip for you two. Looks like you saw a lot and I hope you enjoyed it!
HUGS!
Sure looks like you had an amazing trip, I love all the pics you captured an that you actually got in to some of them is even better. Can't wait to see them scrapped!
Gorgeous photos, and looks like you had a wonderful time. There is something special about NYC.
looks like you guys had a blast!!!
You got some really great shots! I am so glad you were able to get a mini-vacation & that the kids stayed intact while you were gone. :D
Great photos..loooks like you had a nice trip and even in the cold! LOL at watching the parade on TV in your room.
Post a Comment