Saturday, February 6, 2010

Getting together with friends

It is always fun to get together with friends. These are the FlaminGals. We are friends that live locally but met on the internet. We get together every few months to scrap, eat, talk, drink and have fun! We met at Heather's house last night and had a great time.

Heather's daughter, Alyson, helped. She was our waitress and also helped while we were taking photos. Here she is helping Amanda with her camera.

Alyson helping her mommy.


Alyson took this photo of us.

Aww. Don't they look pretty?

10 comments:

Dalovely Damanda said...

I'm stealing these photos!! :) Had a great time with you 2!!!

Chiara said...

you girls look great.

Monica and the team said...

i want to come :D looks like you had a great time ! and you look great in pink feathers!

Dawn Lindstrom said...

The chicks and the flamingals must get together!

Lorell said...

It's so nice that you guys live close enough to get together. Looks like you had a fun evening. :)

Latharia said...

You are all so cute!!!!

Heather said...

How have I not seen these before?! LOL! I think it is time for another gathering!

Dalovely Damanda said...

You need to post some more on your blog, chicka!! haha P.S. I left you something on my blog! :)

nfaband said...

How fun ... sure looks like a great way to get together and scrap.

nfaband said...
This comment has been removed by the author.