I am not sure I should be saying that this album project will be called Best Foot Forward. I'm sort of leaning toward 'Where will my feet take me". I will decide for sure when I am actually making the album.
I have a couple of good scrapbooking friends that suggested making an album about where our feet take us or Best Foot Forward. I was not too sure about this, but it is getting my creative juices flowing and it is not a bad idea to try to take 30 different photos about my feet. Or shoes. or whatever.
Here are my first three days. They start with a photo of my feet with Chelsea. She is like my shadow. Every time I get up and go somewhere in the house, she is there.

The second photo is of my feet along with Sarah's. We went to garage sales first thing in the morning looking for treasures. Sarah managed to buy a couple of tea cups, a tea pot and a lot of books. I bought one pair of earrings. Hey, I'm a cheap date.

The third photo is of my feet at Mass. Well, technically after Mass. I sing in the choir so the lovely blue is my robe along with my music folder.

No comments:
Post a Comment