Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 31, PAD Challenge

Here is the last photo for my photo a day challenge that Heather over at House of Paper sponsored. I was hoping to make a spectacular ending to my album. But, alas, this is it!! LOL! Everyone in our family now owns a pair of these ugly shoes! They were wonderful to have on the cruise and for our beach vacation. Hose these babies off and you are good as new. Gaye, please don't barf!

5 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

tough for Gaye!!! Divas (and their family, well not mine) wear crocs. lol

Amy said...

Too cute!!! One of these days I will probably get a pair.....

Dalovely Damanda said...

bwah hahaha. too funny. Crocs really are cool! great that you got a photo of them. (my hubby still won't get a pair)

Chiara said...

I love my crocs

Dawn Lindstrom said...

Gaye, we stand united on this front...they are UGLY!!