Last night was the big band concert. Daniel was in the beginning band and Sarah was in the advanced band. It was really nice to have all the grandparents come to listen to the band concert. This kids enjoy having them participate.
Ah yes I remember the nights of band concerts well ... they truly are fun and the kids work so hard to make it sound great. Nice pictures Karen ... sure looks like you all had a great night.
7 comments:
This is wonderful, and what better way to enjoy the holiday season!
love these pictures. Great job.
Love when the kids have their concerts - its such a great way to bring everyone together - awesome pics!
Great pictures! I'm so glad all the grandparents could make it! That's cool! :D
Ah yes I remember the nights of band concerts well ... they truly are fun and the kids work so hard to make it sound great. Nice pictures Karen ... sure looks like you all had a great night.
great photos! I'm looking foward to these events when Christpher gets older!
great photos! I'm so looking foward to these events when Christopher gets older! Fantastic that everyone could make it!
Post a Comment