Monday, December 15, 2008

Whew!

Whew! This past week was one BUSY week! It started out like a normal week, but ended up with a trip to Disney, a work Christmas party, some Boy Scout activities for Daniel and then a dinner out on Sunday night.

Here are the kids in front of the Christmas tree that was in the lobby of our hotel. It is a real tree! It was so beautiful!!


Here is what they have done to Cinderella's castle for the holidays. It is beautiful and I am afraid that my photo has not done it justice. They have nets of LED lights all over the castle and then they put lights of blue, purple and pink on the castle as well. The colors change throughout the night.

We love to go to the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. Here are some photos from the parade.

We caught up with my sister and her family. We got to walk around together for bit and even rode some rides together. Here are Sarah and Ashley on the Buzz Lightyear ride. They were having a blast together.

As we came out of Pirates of the Caribbean, we found this singing troupe of pirates. They sang songs and embarrassed this poor lady in the audience. Then they brought out these handbells and they were amazingly GOOD at ringing them.
We found Woody and Jesse to take photos with. The kids are not willing to wait in long lines to get photographed with characters, but if the line is short they will oblige their mommy. Bill got in on the act this time, too!

They decorate the Magic Kingdom so beautifully at Christmas time. Here are a few photos of the prettiness.

4 comments:

Chiara said...

gorgeous pictures I admit I am jealous though I get 2 trips to WDW next year.

Dawn Lindstrom said...

absolutely stunning!! My girls are crying that they can not go to Disney.

Latharia said...

I got to see some of those decorations earlier this year, when I took Vincent in early January ... I also struggled to do the images justice! You caught a lot of wonderful shots!

nfaband said...

Great photos Karen ... it sure looks like a place I'll have to visit someday ... and at the holidays of course. Maybe next year. DD is there right now ... I was hoping she'd get some great pics, but her new camera broke on the first day she got there, she was so upset. Her friends will share though, hope they got some awesome pics like you did.