Daniel really wanted to check out that Lego store. They have just about everything Lego. They also have many figures made up in and around the store. Here is Santa and then Daniel outside with a group of dogs.
Sarah has always loved Cinderella. Almost as much as Eeyore.
We also got to try a new restaurant. It just opened in October. The ambiance was so incredible and other than it being absolutely freezing at our table, the lunch was lovely. Here are a few photos of the restaurant.
Do you see the hidden Mickey???
They even have a Build a Dino store on the side. Very cute, it is made by the Build a Bear Company.
A normal tradition for the kids when we are at Disney is to have a Mickey ice cream. Of course you have to start by biting off the ears.
Here is Mickey at the hotel we stayed at. I think it is called a Freedom Mickey. If you look closely you can see things painted on Mickey. Fireworks, words, etc.
5 comments:
Great pictures! It looks like you had a great time! What hotel did you stay in?
wonderful photos!! The Legos are amazing and the doll dress spectacular!
OK, I am pea green with envy!! Looks like so much fun!!
Looks like you all had a great time, I can't believe those figures are all made of Lego's ... someone sure is creative.
Just love those photos - Disney at Christmas time has always been something I've wanted to experience. Maybe one of these days...
Post a Comment