One of my most favorite Christmas decorations is this nativity set. I bought it years ago and it has made it through many moves and even small children. I think that one donkey ear may have broken one year, but a little glue took care of that.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
It's Beginning to Look a Little like Christmas
It's beginning to look a little like Christmas around here. Yesterday, Sarah put up our new tree in the living room. We bought this 9 ft. tree at Target last year after Christmas. We bought all new decorations just for this tree. It looks so pretty in the corner of the living room. Sarah did a great job!

One of my most favorite Christmas decorations is this nativity set. I bought it years ago and it has made it through many moves and even small children. I think that one donkey ear may have broken one year, but a little glue took care of that.
The kids love it when we have outdoor lights up, too. Bill borrows the neighbor's ladder and gets to it. I am nervous when he is up on the roof, but he doesn't seem to mind. I'll try to pop a photo of the house once they are all up.

We still have to complete the tree in the family room and there are other various decorations throughout the house that need to be addressed, but this is a huge start.
One of my most favorite Christmas decorations is this nativity set. I bought it years ago and it has made it through many moves and even small children. I think that one donkey ear may have broken one year, but a little glue took care of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
wow, love your new tree! i know what you mean about our men getting up on the roof! Your house looks so festive!
I love all of the decorations. Red is my fave color on the tree, because it just pops.
Your nativity scene is beautiful. I finally bought myself one last year.
It's funny to see Bill in shorts hanging up Christmas lights! It's so cold here. I tend to forget that not everywhere is this cold!
Awesome pictures Karen ... love the one with your daughter decorating the tree. BTW ... you have a gorgeous home, I can't wait to see the pics you take when the lights are all turned on.
I totally love your house.
looks so beautiful
Can't wait to see pics of the finished product. You know I loved seeing Billin shorts putting up the lights - just like us!
Post a Comment