Several of my online friends have challenged me to post 7 weird facts about myself.
Here is goes.
1. I HAVE mowed lawns before, also have helped change the oil in my car, bleed the brakes, and change tires.
2. I bite my fingernails. No particular reason. Can't stop. Only time I have had pretty nails is for a year or so back in the early/mid 1990's when I got acrylic nails done every two weeks. I NEVER bit them when I had the acrylic but they were certainly a lot of maintenance.
3. I took four years of Spanish in high school. I really cannot speak Spanish.
4. I like my beef cooked medium rare. Please don't cook it more than that, it ruins it. I hate to have to prepare meat well done. Almost cannot do it.
5. My knee hurts a lot every single day. Doesn't really seem to matter what I do or do not do. I know I need the surgery, but I am apparently too young. I try not to complain or even make it evident that it hurts, but limping is difficult to hide.
6. I have had some very strange surgeries. Benign tumor on my parotid gland at 16 years old that came back several years later and needed to be removed again. This resulted in a 6 hours surgery with an ICU stay and lots of care. Also, had a HUGE dermoid cyst on one of my ovaries that had to be removed via and awful surgery. I do not have two full ovaries. One is only 1/3 intact and the other one is 2/3 intact. It didn't seem to effect my ability to get pregnant, however.
7. I never go my lower wisdom teeth. Never formed in my jaw.
1 comment:
Those are some weird facts! Thanks for playing along. Oh, and I order my meat "burnt," so we'll just have to agree to disagree in that department.
Post a Comment