Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crazy Days

Why are there days that just have too much to do in them? I try not to schedule days like this, but sometimes a calm day just morphs into a crazy day.
I worked today which isn't too bad. I had plenty of time to attend to things after work. It is now that the day will be crazy. Sarah's friend's mom just dropped the kids and her friend off from school. The girls have middle school band night at the high school tonight. I am afraid I will just be dropping them off because I have choir practice and the next three weeks of choir practice look bleak for me at best. Bill has a last minute Boy Scout leader meeting tonight. Daniel will be staying home by himself again. Luckily, Sarah's friend's mom will be picking them up after the football game. I'm not going at all so there will be no photos this time. :( I'm just feeling like my load is light, though. Sarah's friend's mom has 4 daughters and she is going nuts tonight with all of their activities as well! I want to watch the Rays game tonight, too. I'll miss a good chunk of it.
Well, need to go fix something to eat for the kids. I think sandwiches are in order.

1 comment:

Johnna said...

I can feel your pain - sometimes the weeks are so crazy I feel that the second I try to unwind, I'm right back at it again!