With the Rays win tonight, they are going to be in the AL Championship Series! This is just so exciting! They won their 100th game of the season tonight, too. Now we just have to wait and see if we will be playing the Angels or the Red Sox. I hope it is the Red Sox. That way we are here on the east coast and also we get the first two games at home. If they play the Red Sox, we have the tickets for Sat. game.
6 comments:
How wonderful, I don't really follow baseball... or sports in general, I bet that'll change when the kids get into them... and I hope they do. Congrats!
GO RAYS!!!! :D
this is going to be an awesome series!!!!!!
GO SOX!!!!!
thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! :) And congrats to your Rays for winning!!
The Sox it is ... obviously living about 2 hours away from Fenway Park I have to root for the Sox ... but if the Rays win it would be just as nice since they haven't won one in so long.
boo hooo, i am from chicago - so heartbreaking both the sox and cubs out !
Post a Comment