Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 10, PAD Challenge

Here I am at work. I figured that I don't typically have the camera with me when I go to work and I have very few photos of me in my working environment. So, here is one! I am working 1 day per week right now and would like to step it up a bit. This office is such a nice place to work. I do fill in for about 3 or 4 other offices when they have a temp. need, but Thursday's is always with Dr. Soliman.

8 comments:

Lis said...

That's a great pic of you in your work environment.

Chiara said...

great picture.

Heather said...

well ain't you just the cutest? Love that pic!

Dalovely Damanda said...

so cool to have a work photo! what a good idea! I think I'll be a copy cat! :)

.tawnya. said...

wow great pic! love all your others pics too! wish I could have met you when I was down there! maybe next time! :)

crazierinreallife said...

you look awesome Karen

Latharia said...

Love that you've documented this element of your life ... plus we can also now see the change since you've dropped a whole size! It shows!!!

Snappy Chique said...

great picture!! you look wonderful in blue!!!!