Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 24, PAD Challenge

Here is our main computer. It is really Bill's computer, but when he is at work, I can use it. Almost all of the iPhoto library is on this computer. It has more updated software and is much faster. It is very cool because what you see is the monitor/computer all in one, a wireless keyboard and mouse (maybe you can't see the mouse in this photo). I think the screen is a 27". I'll have to look that up. All I know is it seems large for the desk, but Bill is all about bigger is better. Whatever.

Correction: It is 24 inches. Honkin' BIG!

7 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

love the fact that you are at the house here

Heather said...

That is not lame at all! And I love that you have The House up! ;)

Chiara said...

wow and I thought my 20 inch was huge LOL

Johnna said...

Awesome picture - especially the house home page!

Dawn Lindstrom said...

Cool photo, I know Ryan is thinking of becoming a mac man.

Latharia said...

Great shot! Love the documentation of the everyday!

Snappy Chique said...

That is one huge monitor!!!! Love HOP on the screen!!!!