
Sarah is now at Grandma and Grandpa's house for a visit. She will be there for about 5 days. I have a similar photo of her when she was 6 and had her first sleep over at their house. I will have to find it and do a comparison. Grandma is afraid that Sarah is now taller than her. She will have lots of fun. They have computers and she plans to work on some wood burning this time. Last year she made a huge quilt for her bed and it was a big project. I think Sarah might even talk Grandma into going shopping.
5 comments:
I love this picture reminds me of many a day spent with my grandparents
what a sweet photo. So nice that she gets to spend time with them!
what an absolutely lovely photo
great pic - hope she has a great time!
oh such awesome memories!!!! love the picture
Post a Comment