Monday, July 14, 2008

July 14th, PAD Challenge

This might seem like a weird photo, but I wanted to remember something in the years to come that I might otherwise forget. Tweet! Tweet! That is what Aubrey would yell out as loud as she could when she saw a yellow car driving down the road. I asked her what the heck that was all about and apparently our friend Mark had made a little game for Aubrey because, poor thing, spent a lot of time driving here and there in the car. When you see a yellow vehicle, you can yell out Tweet! Tweet! and you get a point. It really wasn't a bad game and it did pass by the time on all those long trips to her school, visitations, etc. I took this photo today with great pride. Not only is it a Tweet! Tweet! It is a Yellow Punch Buggy, No Punch Back! I think that is worth double points!

5 comments:

crazierinreallife said...

karen- i love the fact that you were able to document this very special memory

Lis said...

That's cute!

Dalovely Damanda said...

great memory to document! You will look back and smile everytime you see a yellow car!

Chiara said...

oh punch buggies.

Snappy Chique said...

oh how cute!!! i just love playing road games. I will have to teach this one to my kids!!