Sunday, July 6, 2008

July 6th, PAD Challenge

Well, my boys are off to their big summer Boy Scout camping trip. One week at Camp LaNoChe. Daniel has been looking forward to this for months and I think Bill is somewhat looking forward to it because he has so many fond memories of summer camp from his childhood. Bill is not looking forward to sleeping on an Army cot or living without AC for a week, but I think he will be fine. I can't wait to hear all about it and I sure hope someone takes some photos.

7 comments:

Chiara said...

My nephew left for camp this AM. He is supposed to be working on his last 2 merit badges before Eagle.

I love to see the boy scout uniforms

crazierinreallife said...

they look so handsome!!

Printed Memories Photography said...

sound like fun!

Dalovely Damanda said...

what a handsome pair of guys! hope they have fun!

Lis said...

Looks like fun.

Snappy Chique said...

I see some great memories being built this week!!! I hope that they have a complete blast!!!

Latharia said...

That is a cool pic! They'll treasure it, I am quite sure. Can you take an "after" picture for us when they get back? :D